Informational and Legacy center Apriori
was registered as non-commercial partnership in Tiraspol, Transnistia in 2008.
High level of participation in civic live, legal awareness and culture in the society, based on respect of the human rights.
Promoting the values of human rights, freedom of speech and opinion with the raising the level of legal culture, up-building of human rights potential of civic institutions for increasing the people’s level of life.
- Freedom and responsibility — we are free in our opinions and are responsible what we are doing.
- Honesty — we are honest towards ourselves, colleagues, mass-media, state services, donors and society.
- Respect of everybody’s right — we are working for everyone regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, confession, opinion.
- Efficiency — we minimize our costs for achieving the better results, carefully distributing financial, material, human and time resources.
The basic aims of our organization are:
- Assistance in developing the legal consciousness of citizen via educating and up-building of human rights potential in human rights issues, which are connected with civil society and active participation.
- Generating the active civil position, based on universal human values.
- Develoing the space for information in Transnistria.
Apriori ILC offers a comprehensive defence of human rights and informational support for NGOs, organizes seminars and training-courses in the human rights domain for NGOs, works with civil and independent journalists. One of the most important lines is working with youth in the domain of human rights education, active citizenship and raising the constructive activeness.
Apriori ILC provides:
1. Consulting about legacy issues:
- Information about creating, registration and legacy guiding of organization;
- Support in making contracts, appeals to state services, working with documents;
- Judicial protection of non-governmental and non-profit organizations and initiative groups;
- Practical help in implementation of civil initiatives, which are connected with the human rights.
2. Informational support:
- Spreading the information about activities of NGOs in digital mass-media;
- Contributing the favourable atmosphere for functioning of NGOs;
- Working in a public space with mass-media.
3. Learning process:
- Organising the seminars, conferences and discussions about the activities of NGOs in existing legal conditions;
- Consideration of conflict situations;
- Organising the events for popularization of knowledges about society and human rights;
- Human rights education for children and youth;
- Consulting about legal and tax issues and another aspects of non-profit organizations’ activities.
4. Civic education in the atmosphere of peace and respect of human rights:
- organising and hosting discussions;
- organising the screenings movies about human rights;
- organising the exhibitions;
- hosting the art events and concerts.
Tel.: +373 533 83058
e-mail: [email protected]
str. 25 Octyabrya, 104, Tiraspol, MD-3300, Transnistria, Moldova
Opening hours: Monday — Friday, 9:00–18:00